Enrolment applications for Year 7 2021 are now being received. On receipt of your completed Application for Enrolment, you will be emailed with directions on how to book a time for your enrolment interview.
Applications for Enrolment for all other year levels will be contacted to make a convenient time for an enrolment interview.
We look forward to meeting our new students.
How to enrol
The following procedure has been established for the enrolment process:
- Prospective families obtain an Application for Enrolment Form from the School. Families with students in the Catholic Primary Schools of the Albury Deanery will receive this documentation as a matter of course.
Application for Enrolment
- Families seeking enrolment at the School return the completed Application for Enrolment Form to the School. All families are required to be interviewed by the Principal or House Coordinator.
- Offers of Enrolment are made to applicants in accordance with the School’s Enrolment Policy.
- Families who accept an Offer of Enrolment are required to confirm their intention by paying a $250 enrolment fee.
- Other information relating to the forthcoming school year is distributed to enrolling families
Our New Families Information Guide provides an overview of the way Xavier High School operates on a day to day basis. Many of the policies and procedures which allow Xavier to provide a safe and challenging learning environment are included in these pages.
Please note that the School is always open to any enquiries, inspection of School facilities or general assistance. Simply contact the school office.
They are called on to be people of hope, a hope demonstrated by and through the example of staff.