If you need immediate assistance call Albury Police on 02 6023 9299 or the Albury Police Youth Officer on the same number
There are a number of ways our House Coordinators may help out:
- Talk to young people about numerous different topics and offer pastoral care and support.
- Some of the areas may include, but are not limited to;
- Depression, sadness and feeling “down”
- Anxiety, worry and fears
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Drug and alcohol issues
- Conflict resolution and bullying
- Self-esteem and assertiveness
- Having difficulties at home or at school
- Transition from primary school to secondary school
- Work together with the House Co-ordinators to provide support and help for students who might be having trouble with school and organisation.
Parents are very welcome to make contact with the service by phoning the school