Are you Creative?
Would you like the opportunity to dress as your favourite superhero or create your own unique costume – made entirely from recycled materials – and win great prizes? Then the Lions Club of Albury’s Trash 2 Fash – 2018 is for you!
Enter individually or as a team – maximum three members
There will be a major prize of $500 with prizes of $100 each for best male and female costume as well as many more great prizes!
So be in it to win it!
Entries close 29 May
Fashion Show 26 September – Commercial Club
- The contest is open to any school-aged boy or girl residing in the Albury – Wodonga area.
- Contestants may enter individually or as a team (Maximum 3 members including model).
- Each contestant must complete an individual entry form.
- Entry forms must be returned by 29th
- All garments must be designed and made by students and contain at least 85% recycled materials, trash or other waste material. Please make sure that materials used are safe for yourself and the public.
- Garments may be daywear, formal wear or children’s wear.
- Contestants must provide a short description and photograph of their garment by the 5th September to the Lions Club of Albury, PO Box 298, Albury or by email to email@example.com.
- Entries will be judged on 1) originality 2) creative use of materials and 3) craftsmanship.
- Finalists will be notified by 14th September and Judging and Awards Presentation will take place at The Lions Club of Albury Trash 2 Fash 2018 Fashion Show to be held at the Commercial Club on Wednesday 26th September 2018.
- There will be a $100 prize for best male or female garment and a prize of $500 for the best garment overall, as well as many other prizes.
- Photographs of entries will be posted on the Albury Lions Club website and used in its publications. The winning garments may also be displayed at the Albury Library – Museum.
Nominations close 29th May
Last year one of our students – Sarah Reed entered and went on to the finals!!
Entry form below