WHEN: Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th June 2015
WHERE: Lauren Jackson Sports Stadium, Albury
The camp runs for two days and provides young players with an opportunity to enhance their Netball skills.
The two days are designed to cover all the basic skills, in groups of no more than 10 players, later allowing the players to put new skills into practice on the court.
The following skills are covered:
- dynamic warm up
- sprint technique
- ball skills
- attacking and defending skills
Every participant will also get an individual shooting analysis report, detailing each players strengths and areas to improve.
Lunch is provided along with fruit and sports drink during all the breaks and Robyn provides a talk on nutrition and what is required to perform to one’s best.
Robyn conducts all camps personally with the assistance of qualified coaches and elite players including:
- Kellie Keen ( 8 time Benalla Saints A grade Best and Fairest; 7 times Premiership goaler; GV Representative player)
- Georgia Rodger (Victorian Under 12 Captain 2006, Benalla Saints A grade 2009-2013, VNL North East Blaze 19 and under 2010-2012)
- Maddie Hickey (Benalla Saints A grade 2009-2012, Best and Fairest 2008 – Benalla Saints 17 and Under; VNL North East Blaze 2010-2012 and under 19 team of year 2010)
- Martine Rodger (Benalla Saints 17 and Under 2010-2011, A Grade 2012-2014)
For more information contact or visit
P: 0418 979 459