Xavier High School is constantly on the lookout for new ways to make your interactions with school more convenient. That’s why we’ve engaged with Flexischools, Australia’s leading school payment system, to provide a new cashless way for you to pay for school services.
Order and pay for a range of school services online with Flexischools online ordering…
Flexischools is the fast, convenient and secure way to order and pay for canteen and café (for year 11 & 12 only) items from home or on your mobile. Flexischools makes our school services available to you 24/7
– Parents set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds.
– Parent can use the funds in their account to order and pay for a canteen and café services online
– Parents can view their orders online and can set a daily spending limit.
Set up an account for online ordering –
You can set up an account online – it only takes a minute.
1. Register for Flexischools by clicking here. Add your student, their school, and form class to get started.
2. Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
3. Make an order by selecting from the range of options made available by your school and proceed to make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
4. Review Orders by logging back into your Flexischools account. You can set recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools
What does it cost?
Online Ordering Fees – $0.29 per order
Account Top-Up Fees – Direct Deposit FREE
Credit card (visa/MasterCard) 15c + 1%
PayPal 15c + 1%
Please click on the PDF link for more information on Flexischools online ordering – Flexischools Online Ordering