2018 Female Talent Program Application
AFL NSW/ACT is currently accepting nominations from female athletes interested in attending selection trials for the Albury Female Talent Pathway Academy 2018 program.
The Academy’s general selection criteria is as follows:
- Born in 2004, 2003 and 2002 – Athletes turning age 14, 15 and 16 in 2018.
- Have strong footballing skills or strong athletic capabilities
The program has a skill development/talent identification focus. Athletes who have a successful program will potentially gain access to the AFL U16 NSW/ACT squad following the academy games.
Albury Female Talent Pathway Program 2018 Trials:
Date: Monday 19th February
Location: Xavier High School, North Albury
*A squad of 25 will be selected from the trials to partake in the program
*Required equipment: Water bottle and appropriate clothes to trial in.
*Trials will include skills, drills, and a trial game
Date: Monday’s 26th February
Location: Xavier High School , North Albury
*Academy Games to be held in Newcastle on the weekend of April 27th-29th
- A GST inclusive levy of $250-00 will be applicable to successful athletes and covers the cost of uniform including training shirt, jumper, shorts and football as well as participation in the program.
- All athlete levies must be paid in full within 14 days of selection, or the application will be automatically withdrawn;
- The Academy squad will compete in additional competition within the program. Tour levies will be applied to cover some costs of travel, accommodation, food and competition entry fees.
To Nominate for the program, please register following the link:
Female Talent Pathway Manager NSW/ACT