One hundred and ten ladies enjoyed last Saturday’s inaugural Fashion Parade and High Tea. Guests were treated to fine food, good company and entertainment.
As President of the P&F I would like to thank the following;
- Judy Kenny for overseeing the successful running of the event and for her coordination of the catering and events of the day
- Michelle Aldrich for ticket sales and behind the scenes work on the day
- Wendy Pargeter, Kate Taylor, Liz Keogh, Terrie Fraser, Nikki Summerfield, Sharon Boyle and her mother Judy, Amber McKinnon, Georgia Kemp, Jane Cooney, Leanne Bensley, Gavin Dykes, Cerina Meredith, Anne Moffat, Kerry Elias, Karen Hoelscher, Maggie Ratcliffe-Reid, Louise Smith, Nathan Spicer and Mickaela Richards for their work prior to and on the day by preparing the delicious afternoon tea and setting the tables
- Sacred Heart Parish for the beautiful crockery
- Ian Aldrich for taking photographs to record our inaugural event
- Tristan Day for providing the live music and Sean Moffat for all things technical
- Our student models Emerald Cooney, Emma Aldrich, Kate Aldrich, Sophie Dahl, Eva Mecraft, Danielle Bordignon, Lilly Reeves, Matilda Maroney and friends of the school – Joanne Irwin and Melanie Duffy
- Rockmans, Autograph and Spice Clothing for their fashions
- Leanne Bensley for displaying her selection of millinery
- the many students (from Xavier and the primary schools) who assisted in setting up the tables which looked fabulous
- A big thank you to Georgia Kemp who stood in as compere at very short notice. Georgia also provided vintage clothing from her own collection to be modelled. The dresses of a bygone era certainly brought back memories for many.
To see photos of the afternoon click here.